NPS (National Pension Scheme)
Catering to Unorganized Sector Special Focus on economically disadvantaged/marginal investors Ultra low charge structure
• Account Opening – Rs 35 (One Time).
• Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC)– Rs 70/Annum.
• 12 Transactions free per annum. Government to contribute Rs.1000 to each NPS account If :
• Annual contribution to be in the range of Rs.1000-Rs.12000.
Who can Join
Any Citizen of India, between 18-60 years of age Should comply with KYC (Know your customer norms)
Steps to Apply Form
- Contact the CSC.
- Fill up a registration form Provide KYC Documents
- Identity Proof Address Proof
- Minimum Contribution of Rs 100 at the time of registration.
- Receive ǲYourǳ Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) Card.